Crochet Colorwork Hat
Crochet this amazing Crochet Colorwork Hat pattern. This is easy to crochet hat that utilizes 1 ball of Caron Chunky Cakes or Caron Chunky Cupcakes to make. The colours change every other row by being strategic with the ball. Use one strand from the inside of the ball, the other from the outside of the ball. The colours work together and create unique looking projects.
For the toque style, follow the suggested pattern. Using the 6.5″ distance from the edge of the brim before starting the top decrease. For the beanie style, crochet only 5.5″ up from the brim and it forms the top of the head shape better. Each is a style on their own.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Mountain Peaks Scarf Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Jumper Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Boxy Garment Pattern
- Crochet Hat 6 Months – 1 Year Pattern
- Crochet Corner to Corner Blanket Pattern