Crochet Boxy Garment
Introducing the Crochet Boxy Garment. It reminds me of a shrug that is casually worn.
The colour diagrams are available to see how the colours together. It looks random, which it could be, but there is a strategic place here.
The project is made up of stripes that are sewn together and then the final project is sewn into the shrug format. It’s really not hard, just follow the diagrams provided.
More Pattern Ideas
- Mitts Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Prismatic Wall Hanging Pattern
- Caron X Pantone Fair Isle Hat Pattern
- Crochet Fair Isle Mittens + Tutorial
- Crochet Reversible Cowl Pattern