Crochet Prismatic Wall Hanging
The Crochet Prismatic Wall Hanging is a simple, yet trending idea if you are looking around home decorating stores. You should be able to find the round rings at the craft store or online or you could even use the ring from an old cross-stitch or quilting circle that doesn’t work well anymore, upcycling is fun as well as useful. Have fun with this pattern and play with those colours.
- Crochet By Graph – Yarn Hookers Service
- Crochet Fall Apple Wreath + Tutorial
- Holidays – Halloween Crochet Projects
- Crochet Rectangle Thick Granny Blanket
- Crochet Oak Leaf Garland + Tutorial
To do this concept, as you will see in the pattern, you will single crochet along the top and bottom of the ring separately. Using a tapestry needle, you will feed the yarn through each stitch strategically crossing over the centre to give the look