Crochet Diagonal Baby Blanket
Using Corner to Corner techniques, you can work up one of the Crochet Diagonal Baby Blanket. For this blanket pattern, it was made using Bernat Softee Baby Stripes yarn. The colour is changing on its own to make the unique looking blanket and the texture is so soft making it great for baby blankets. You can have a lot of fun with this concept.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Wafflin' Around Cowl Pattern + Tutorial
- 6 Crochet Blocks Blankets Patterns
- Crochet C2C Beginner Graphghans + Tutorial
- 6 Star Power Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Puppy Dog Hats for Kids Pattern
C2C Technique Tutorial
A scarf is demonstrated in this tutorial as it will cover making the project either square or rectangle. The blanket is written is as a square. The scarf is using Caron Cakes and the colouring comes out of the ball into the project as-is.