Crochet Baby Blocks Blanket
If you enjoy C2C, Corner to Corner, crocheting the C2C, aka Crochet Baby Blocks Blanket, may be up your alley.
The instructions say increase using the Corner to Corner technique until it’s 32″ wide and then start to decrease. The tutorial below will help you get started and does show you how to decrease as well.
Using Caron Kindness yarn, the yarn is inexpensive and makes for durable charity gift-giving as well. Made with 100% polyester. You may be used to the feel of acrylic but this is polyester. So it has more of a wool soft feel to it without being an animal fibre-based product.
More Pattern Ideas
- Tippy Toes Baby Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Easy Kids Hat Pattern
- Crochet Boot Cuff Pattern
- 6 Cozy Crochet Dog Sweater Patterns
- Crochet Corner To Corner Snowflake Blanket Pattern
How to do Corner to Corner (C2C)
More Caron Kindness Patterns to Enjoy