Crochet Easy Kids Hat
Using a 9 mm / M Hook, you too can crochet up this Easy Crochet Kids Hat in a jiff! Sized for 4 – 6 years old or 8 – 12 years of age, these hats are colourful and cute.
With the extra yarn leftover in the ball, you can make pom-poms to go with them.
This hat is using Bernat Softee Chunky yarn with doing the granite or moss stitch.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Along Mystery Project
- Crochet Baby Ice Cream Swirl Hat Pattern
- Crochet Baby Booties Moccasins Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet To Go Bag Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Scrubbing Waffle Dishcloth Pattern + Tutorial
Comments on “Crochet Easy Kids Hat Pattern + Tutorial”
No blue button
I really appreciate the tips you give, you have helped me improve my skills so much. Thank you
Comments are closed.