The stitch is the moss stitch and is technically only 1 row that constantly repeats throughout. When there is a jump between colours, the yarn is carried up on the side so you don't have to cut the yarn so often.
In the free tutorial provided below, I demonstrated an easy border with tips and also the fringing.
- Crochet Baby Stripes Sweater Pattern
- Crochet Seriously Snuggly Blanket Pattern
- The Differences of Stitch Multiples
- Crochet Friendship Heart Applique Pattern
- Book Review: Crochet Animal Rugs by Ira Rott