The Crochet Seriously Snuggly Crochet Blanket pattern is the alpine crochet stitch.
This is a 4-row repeat that creates the texture. Knowing that Bernat Velvet Plus is hard to film, halfway through the tutorial, I restarted again using Red Heart Super Saver Ombre to demonstrate it a second time. This allows people to see it can be done with this yarn but also the second demonstration is more clear on where the stitches go.
- Crochet Hibernate Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Big Granny Blanket Pattern
- 73 Easter Inspired Patterns
- Crochet Cool Beans Hat Pattern
- Crochet Waffle Post Men's Cardigan Pattern
Try the Sister Blanket
The Crochet Ultra Thick Plush Basket Weave Blanket has more detail than you can actually see clearly in the pattern. It's framed.