Crochet To Go Bag
Crochet this cute Crochet To Go Bag. The bag is made up of 3 panels. There are a front and a back. The sides and bottom are one panel that is single crocheted together with the front and bag panels to form the join.
There are grommets used at the top of this bag which is easy to make. This uses Bernat Handicrafter cotton.
This bag is bigger than it appears in the photograph. It is 9″ wide by 12″ tall. The gusset creates a 4″ space in the sides and bottom. It’s a generous small size bag.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Texting Gloves Pattern
- Crochet Big Granny Blanket Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Cable Bag Pattern
- Crochet Nautical Bag + Tutorial
- Crochet Lunch Bag or Mini Bag + Tutorial
More Bag Ideas