The Crochet Dragonfly Blanket pattern is designed and offered by Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me. The dragonfly is crocheted using tapestry crochet techniques. The centre square is done in rows for the technique.
The blanket has a significant meaning which inspired this concept. Sarah shared that a loved one had passed on and a cluster of dragonflies showed up. Moved by the unique moment. A dragonfly blanket was inspired to provide warmth and comfort in a time of need.
- Crochet Dragonfly Bag Pattern
- Crochet Diamond Blocks Blanket Pattern
- Crochet C2C Disco Minions Blanket Pattern
- 47 Crochet Prayer Shawl Patterns
- Crochet Modern Granny Winter Poncho Pattern
Learn how to do tapestry crochet that is used to make this dragonfly onto the blanket.