Crochet Diamond Blocks Blanket
The Crochet Diamond Blocks Blanket uses Tapestry Crochet. Tapestry Crochet is the art of using 2 or more strands at the same time and hiding the unused strand under the stitches to hold them into position.
The main colour is Cream and the secondary is Peach Blossom. Both are part of the Caron Cotton Cakes line. The secondary colour follows in sequence. There are 30 different blocks shown here making this a 5 x 6 square blanket. The size is 50″ x 60″.
Once all the blocks are completed, you will single crochet the motifs together. The instructions cover that as well.
More Crochet Ideas
- Crochet Cuddly Herringbone Blanket
- Crochet Neck Warmer for Operation Gratitude
- Crochet End of the Rainbow Blanket
- Crochet Blended Love Blanket
- 11 Free Crocheted Luggage Tag Ideas
Tapestry Crochet Tutorial