Crochet Flip Flop Flowers
Learn how to make flowers to accessorize your flip flops. The pattern is simply called Flip Flop Flowers by Yarnspirations. The flowers are made and then glued to the top of the flip flops to personalize your footwear.
The pattern is so simple that it will just take you about 10 minutes to make a flower. Each petal is crocheted separately. This will allow you to change the colour of each petal easily.
Lily Sugar’n Cream and Bernat Handicrafter Yarn have so many fresh and great colours to play with. You will most likely be able to find colours that suit your tastes to decorate your flip flops.
In the tutorial below, I will take you through the complete making of these flowers. It’s quick!
- Crochet Popping Wall Hanging
- Crochet Fabulous Fall Throw Pattern
- Crochet Bath Loofah Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Double Layered Round Scrubby + Tutorial
- Crochet Archways Throw Pattern