Crochet How ‘Bout Them Apples C2C Blanket
This C2C (Corner to Corner) blanket featuring Crochet C2C Apples is done as a one-piece blanket. Just for fun, one of the apples is eaten for a varying look.
The pattern includes the graph to follow to make this blanket. If you are interested in learning how to do graphghans such as this, I have provided a tutorial below. This blanket uses Bernat Baby Blanket Tiny yarn.
- Crochet Prayer Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Scrubber Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Granny Ripple Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet C2C Puffin Square
- Crochet Round Fringe Rug Pattern
Learn how to do Corner to Corner Graphghans Like This