Crochet Prayer Shawl
Why this matter is due to the scallops at the edging. You cannot just add those scallops without mathematics involved. So if you loved the comfort shawl, this is a bigger one and the math works out.
- Crochet Color block Cowl Pattern
- Crochet Peppermint Christmas Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Study of Texture Poncho Pattern
- Crochet Christmas Wreath Throw Pattern
- Crochet Snood Pattern
The tutorial will introduce this shawl and show you the difference:
- Comfort Shawl Size: Repeat Rows 4 – 6, 3 times.
- Prayer Shawl Size: Repeat Rows 4 – 6, 5 times.
- Generous Size: Repeat Rows 4 – 6, 7 times.
- Repeat Row 4 one more time.
- Then continue onto the scalloped edging in the instructions.
Using Caron Kindness yarn, exclusively at Michaels.