Crochet Prayer Shawl
Crochet this easy to follow Crochet Prayer Shawl. This shawl is similar to the Crochet Comfort Shawl. The difference is that it is bigger by 6 rows. Why this matters is due to the scallops at the edging. You cannot just add those scallops without mathematics involved. So if you loved the comfort shawl, this is a bigger one and the math works out.
- Comfort Shawl Size: Repeat Rows 4 – 6, 3 times.
- Prayer Shawl Size: Repeat Rows 4 – 6, 5 times.
- Generous Size: Repeat Rows 4 – 6, 7 times.
- Repeat Row 4 one more time.
- Then continue onto the scalloped edging in the instructions.
More Shawl Ideas