Crochet Christmas Wreath Throw
New for Christmas / Holiday Decor for Red Heart in 2012 is the Christmas Wreath Throw. This is a traditional throw using granny squares to create an image onto your afghan. This is using Red Heart’s Super Saver Yarn. These would make for a great gift for those you know love the holidays and/or may treat your own home with some updated holiday decor. It’s a free pattern, so you don’t have much to lose.
More Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Cross-Stitch Scarf Pattern
- Crochet Spectrum Scarf Pattern
- 13 Crochet Patterns for Winter
- Crochet Sea to Shining Sea Throw Pattern
- Crochet Cute Apple Pattern + Tutorial