It's sometimes a fluke if people enjoy a design and other times, it's a calculated decision that works. I have found, the best popular patterns seem to come out of the blue when you least expect it.
Many of the patterns are about comfort or even gift-giving. I love the Lumberjack Blanket just because it's so iconic here in Canada. Again, what works for me, is different for you.
- 21 Crochet St Patricks Patterns
- The Study of Possibilities Throw
- 24 Crochet Hats by Kristin Omdahl
- 55 Charity Knit and Crochet Patterns
- 47 Crochet Shawl Patterns
- Crochet Spiral Hat Pattern
Some of the patterns in the list have matching tutorials. They are listed below.
Please note the video here is from the original and the newest PDFs have slight corrections. If you are following this video, follow it 100% or stick the the written pattern 100%. They don't match each other fully.