Crochet Joyous Throw
The Crochet Joyous Throw is deceptive to the eye on the simplicity and 3D texture it has. There is a simple repeat of rows 2 thru 9.
In fact, I have taken a photo of my swatch using solid colour yarn to show you what it looks like.
The pattern creates 3 rows of 1 colour before doing the front post triple trebles 4 rows below. Once you go through it one, you will see how easy it is to maintain and you can put the pattern to the side and enjoy.
- Crochet Vintage Blossom Dishcloth Pattern
- Tunisian Simple Dishcloth Pattern
- Crochet Woodland Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Rainbow Waves Throw + Tutorial
- Crochet Braids Scarf Cowl Pattern + Tutorial
You can use this concept for any season, in fact, I see this as potential spring concept afghan too.