Crochet Mini Project Bag
Crochet yourself up this cute Crochet Mini Project Bag pattern. The bag is made up of 3 panels, There is a front and back the sides and bottom are one panel that is single crocheted together with the front and bag panels to form the join.
It’s a great little pattern to work up for quick trips out or to use for smaller crochet projects so many uses so little time, better get stitching!
There are grommets used at the top of this bag which is easy to make. This uses Lily Sugar’n Cream yarn.
This bag is bigger than it appears in the photograph. It is 9″ wide by 12″ tall. The gusset creates a 4″ space in the sides and bottom. It’s a generous small size bag.
- Crochet Christmas Star Ornament Pattern
- Crochet Waffle Texture Bag Pattern
- Insert Eyelets into Crochet Project
- Extended Moss Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Crochet Market Tote Bag Pattern