How to Insert Eyelets into a Crochet Project
Learn how to install eyelets or grommets into your crochet project. Usually, in design, the designer will tell you to skip stitches to create a hole in the project.
Afterwards, you will install the eyelets into the project. They are super easy. See how it's done below.
Crochet Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Invisible Joins + Tutorial
- Back Crochet Project with Fleece + Tutorial
- Can I Crochet On A Plane?
- Crochet Color Block Top + Tutorial
- Tunisian Brioche Cowl Pattern for Beginners