The Crochet Modern Flower Patch Blanket consists of two types of hexagon motifs. Colour play is also in action on this.
This blanket is intended to be playful and depending on your attitude could be a cheerful and accent blanket for your living space.
The hexagons are sewn together and I would suggest the whip stitch on the back loops for a nice invisible join.
Moogly did a live Lunch and Learn for this project for Yarnspirations. I had already printed and have this scheduled into my tutorial list and will be available in the future on our channel.
Enjoy this easy-to-do project and let the flowers be our inspiration.
- Crochet Flower Patch Granny Blanket Pattern
- 28 Crochet Pumpkin Patch Pattern Round Up
- Crochet Advent Calendar with 12 Ornaments
- The Difference of Stitch Multiples
- Crochet Cozy Ruffle Shrug
Not Available at this time but is scheduled.