This is an easy-level knit dishcloth that uses knit and purl stitches for ease of pattern repeating. For a determined beginner and beyond. This is the Easy Textured Knit Dishcloth.
Remember with dishcloths that the tightness of the stitch matters. So be sure not to substitute the needles for something bigger, as you will regret how open the stitches will be.
The tutorial will take you through beginning to knit for the first time and take your time throughout the repeating of the pattern.
- Project Size: 9″ x 9″
- Gauge: 20 sts and 26 rows
- Designer: Yarnspirations Design Team
- Stitch Multiple is not applicable.
- Needle Size on Pattern: 4.5 mm / US 7
- Yarn In Pattern: Lily Sugar’n Cream
- Pattern Date or Last Revision Known: May 19, 2020
Please use the pattern for details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here. This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial, and the information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.
- Tunisian Alaskan Cowl
- Multi Mix Patchwork Crochet Cardigan
- Knit Blanket EZ Seed Stitch Blanket Pattern
Coming online soon.