The Multi Colour Patchwork Cardigan is a playful casual cardigan to wear. An easy-level crochet project.
A schematic of the different textured squares in colouring is provided in the design. You will see each of the squares is different sizes. Each size has the same amount of squares. There are 5 different types of squares.
- Single Crochet Squares
- Herringbone Half-Double Crochet Squares
- Moss Stitch Squares
- Textured Squares
- Ribbing Squares
With the O’Go, you have many colour options. The squares are joined with a mattress switch to be nice and flat to join things together.
- Project Size: Adults Extra Small to 5 Extra Large
- Gauge: 13 sc and 14 rows
- Designer: Yarnspirations Design Team
- Stitch Multiple is not applicable.
- Hook Size on Pattern: 5 mm / H/8
- Yarn In Pattern: Caron Big Donut O’Go
- Pattern Date or Last Revision Known: September 2, 2021
Please use the pattern for details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here. This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial, and the information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.
- Crochet Princess Snuggle Sack
- Crochet Multi Stripes Hat Pattern
- 97 Crochet and Knit Square Patterns
- Finger Knitting Multi Texture Afghan Pattern
Not at this time.