Crochet Ocean Waves Afghan
One of the most popular afghans of our entire afghan collection is the Ocean Waves Afghan. It has raised up ridges for really cool visual effects. Pattern courtesy of Red Heart.
I have provided more information below to help you change sizes.
- Crochet Boho Ocean Waves Afghan + Tutorial
- Crochet Chevy Afghan
- Crochet Chunky Waves Afghan + Tutorial
- Crochet Rainbow Waves Throw + Tutorial
- Juicy Fruits & Whipped Throw + Tutorial
For Larger Sized Afghans for Bed Spreads
- For those who would like to use this pattern for bedspreads. These sizes include the hangover that drapes over the side of the mattress. You will follow the directions and keep repeating the pattern until you get to the end of your chain.
- Changing the number of colours used will reflect on how many balls you will use during this project. If you complete size with a ? please let us know how many balls you used so we can fill in that information.
|Mattress Size||Size of Afghan||Dimensions||Starting Chain Count||Rows Required||Balls R’qd|
|This Pattern||Throw||42″ x 67″||139||80 Rows5 Colours = 16 Rows for each Colour||10 Balls|
|39″ x 75″||Twin||66″ x 90″||244||
|54″ x 75″||Full / Double||80″ x 90″||304||
|60″ x 80″||Queen||90″ x 90″||349||120 Rows||?|
|78″ x 84″||King||108″ x 90″||409||120 Rows||?|
|39″ x 75″||Day Bed||66″ x 90″||244||120 Rows||?|
|48″ x 84″||Single Waterbed||66″ x 90″||244||120 Rows||?|
|60″ x 84″||Queen Waterbed||90″ x 90″||349||120 Rows||?|
|72″ x 84″||King Waterbed||108″ x 90″||409||120 Rows||?|
Only available in right-hand version.