Star Runner Pillows Applique
Usage idea to place motif on a Pillow by Michael Sellick ©2012 The Crochet Crowd. Original Pattern supplied by RedHeart.com. Use the pattern from RedHeart.com. Star Table Runner Pattern is the pattern for the applique pattern on my pillow.
Video Tutorial at the bottom of this page.
Before You Jump To The Free Pattern:
- The pillow seen here is 16″ x 16″.
- By changing the yarn hook to 6.0 mm or Size J Hook, your applique will end up being 10″ across the points.
- You only need to crochet 1 applique to make this.
- I used Red Heart Luster Sheen 100% Cotton Yarn. Or you can opt to use cotton, eco cotton or hemp yarn to be equivalent.
- You will sew the applique to the pillow directly at the points. Depending your home, you may opt to sew all the way around the perimeter of the applique.