Crochet Peaks & Valleys Wave Blanket
Using the new Bernat Colorwhirl yarn, you can create these thick Peaks & Valleys Stitch Wave Blanket.
This pattern could technically be used for any size hook or yarn, as long as they complement each other. The stitching in the back loop every other row creates a textured ridge. The yarn is playful, soft and unique.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Quick Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern
- Crochet To Go Bag Pattern + Tutorial
- EZ Knitting Ripple Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Ripples In The Sun Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Lion Floor Fun Lounge Pillow Pattern
If you need help with the pattern, use the tutorial below.