Crochet Summer Mist Throw Pattern
The Crochet Summer Mist Throw is a really nice idea for stash busting and making a really unique crochet blanket. This is designed by Kim Guzman for Caron Yarns many years ago.
It’s made of a repeating of 8 rows and once you understand this pattern, you can put the pattern away and just go with the flow.
You can play with the colour sequence and really make a one of a kind look. I have provided a handmade crochet diagram I used during the filming of the tutorial below. You are welcome to have it.
- Crochet Rainbow View Afghan Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Which-Way Filet Square by Fiber Spider
- How Do You Price Crochet Projects?
- Crochet Curvy Pullover Pattern
- Crochet Spirit of America Afghan Pattern