Crochet Cabin in the Woods Afghan
Introducing the Cabin in the Woods Crochet Afghan. This majestic wave, chevron or ripple afghan is really neat and full of interesting texture and stitchwork. This was called the same pattern a few years ago but the designers at Yarnspirations have re-coloured the afghan to match today's colour trends. It's a classic design. Each multiple measures approximately 6" in width. The stitch multiple is 32+2.
The pattern consists of 5 repeating rows. Though you see the afghan with the ripples having different widths of bands going across, the 5 repeating rows are honoured and you change colour as it suggests in the pattern or you're going out on your own creativity to make it unique to you.
- Crochet Raised Chevron Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Cabin Hibernate Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Simple Baby Blanket Pattern
In the tutorial provided below, I will walk you through the crochet diagram as well as show you how to customize the afghan to your own needs. It's not as complex if you break it down step by step. I showed you tricks for keeping accurate counts too.
- C2C Dreamy Clouds Baby Blanket
- Crochet All That Chic Throw Pattern
- Crochet Cabin in the Woods Afghan Pattern
- Bernat Blankets & Buddies Pattern Book
- Crochet Baby Sneakers Pattern