Crochet Raised Chevron Blanket
The Crochet Raised Chevron Blanket is made up of double crochets in wave format. It’s in multiples of 16 + 3 so you can change the side. With deep cutting waves using the back posts, it’s highly textured and really fancy looking.
The yarn changes colours and texture on its down. So there is no fuss in doing that fabulous colour story.
More Wave Ideas
- Baby Lazy Wave Blanket + Tutorial
- The Stitch is Right Wave Game
- Back Loops Wave Stitch
- Crochet Ocean Waves Afghan
- Crochet Cabin in the Woods Wave Afghan
- Crochet Cool Breeze Baby Afghan
- Crochet Mountain Peaks Scarf + Tutorial
For the size shown, it uses 7 balls total. The colour shown is Cream / Teal.