The Crochet Granny Wave Ripple pattern that is on the Caron Kindness Yarn Ball Band is an easy pattern to be able to learn and master. The pattern can be found on the label. You can also just follow the diagram below or the tutorial if you don't have access to the pattern or have bought another Caron Kindness Yarn that doesn't have this pattern.
This yarn was created to provide economical options in yarn and also focused on charity projects for knitters and crocheters alike.
Rough Diagram Used in Tutorial
- Crochet Flora Afghan Stitch Along Pattern
- Crochet Multi Stripes Hat Pattern
- Twisted Stockinette Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Pin Stripes Blanket Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Misty Vines Cable Baby Blanket Pattern