Crochet a Scarf
I think a scarf just has to be one of the most popular items to crochet. They are useful and make great gifts. They are quick to make so you can have quicker satisfaction in completing a project. And wearing a scarf can just add a fun pop of colour to an everyday outfit.
Here are 23 ideas to inspire you to create something quick and fun!
- Elena Crochet Scarf – one skein and a really pretty stitch.
- Ombre’ V-stitch Scarf – this could possibly be used with scraps.
- Faux Knit Infinity Scarf – really a crocheted cowl, but looks just like knitting.
- Hadley Scarf – bulky yarn and a big hook mean this will hook up super quick.
- Black & White Checked Scarf – don’t limit yourself to these two colours.
- Caution to the Wind Scarf – a pretty arrow design for a light accessory scarf.
- Lacy Evening Scarf – Patons Lace Sequin makes this one really elegant.
- The Trillium – a lovely geometric triangle scarf.
- Layers of Texture Infinity CAL – this is currently in progress and looks like a fun CAL to learn new stitches.
- Granny Stripe Skinny Scarf – an easy scarf to hook up quickly.
- Dahlia Wrap – a lovely wrap that will drape nicely over your shoulders.
- Rockin’ the Changes Infinity Scarf – this would be perfect with Patons Uplands yarn.
- Serendipity Scarf – uses a colour changing yarn for a pretty effect.
- Sweet Song Decorative Scarf – so soft looking made with silk yarn.
- Gentle Pink Scarf – a lacy scarf with a matching hat.
- Crochet Planned Pooling Scarf – Learn plan pooling.
- Seahawks – a chevron style scarf in your favourite football team colours.
- Tangerine Waves Wrap – fresh colours in a lovely V-stitch.
- Quick & Easy Chain-Like Scarf – I really love this one.
- Chevron Stripes Crochet Scarf – nicely styled featuring Caron Simply Soft yarn.
- Lacy Pineapple Shawl – wrap it around your neck for scarf-like warmth.
- Corner to Corner Scarf – Great for new crocheters to try.
- Vintage Rippling Scarf – With the right yarn, this is fabulous and easy.
- Crochet Reindeer Blanket Pattern by Repeat Crafter Me
- Crochet Toddler Old Bun Hat Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Luck of the Irish Coasters + Tutorial
- Messy Bun Hat Free Crochet Patterns
- 33 Crochet Unicorn Patterns
Comments on “23 Crochet Scarf Pattern Ideas”
No blue button
I haven’t been added buttons to ones like these
Comments are closed.