DOWNLOAD FEATHER & FAN FREE PATTERN
The Classic Feather and Fan Knit Blanket is an adjustable pattern that can be used with any yarn and needle size.
I have always been curious how knitting was done in waves as it’s one of my favourite things in crochet. I have since learned about fans and feathers concepts which I see is pretty common.
This configuration has 18 sts per wave. The stitch multiple across the needles is 18 sts + 6.
In the free tutorial I provided additional tips for you to keep count and memory hooks.
- Project Level: Easy Project Size: 50″ x 60″.
- Adjustable with the stitch multiples.
- Pattern Gauge: 10 sts and 14 rows in stocking stitch.
- Designer: Yarnspirations Design Team.
- Stitch Multiple is 18 sts + 6.
- Needle Size on Pattern: 8 mm / US 11 Circular Knitting Needle 36″ long
- Yarn In Pattern: Caron Spice Cakes
- For Teaching Purposes: I am showing spare yarn with 6.5 mm knitting needles Please use the pattern for details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here.
- PATTERN DATE OF DOWNLOAD PDF July 6, 2022 This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial and the information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.
Please use the pattern for details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here. This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial, and the information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.
We have a free pattern for the Steep Diagonal Stitch Scarf. Hat is included in the free pattern too.
- Popular post
9 Free Caron Spice Cakes Crochet and Knit Designs# 6 Yarn Weight, Blanket Patterns, Blankets, Corner to Corner Patterns, Crochet Video, Free Crochet Patterns, Intermediate, Cable Blanket, Corner to Corner Blanket, Crochet Pillow, Granite Stitch, Knit Blanket, Knit Pillow, Moss Stitch, Pillow, Textured Crochet, Textured Knit Blanket