The Easy Steep Diagonal Stitch Knit Scarf is much easier than I anticipated. I cannot speak for the ‘man candy,’ but hey, if the scarf fits! haha
This is a 12-row repeat, and I found it easy to manage as a new knitter. I am faster at knitting by practicing nearly daily.
It will get easier for me too. Knitting, I mean!
- Project Size: Adults but is adjustable in length for you. 8″ wide by 80″ long. It’s a big one.
- Gauge: 18 sts and 24 rows in stocking stitch.
- Designer: Yarnspirations Design Team
- Stitch Multiple is 6 sts.
- Needle Size on Pattern: 4.5 mm / US 7
- Yarn In Pattern: Caron Simply Soft Speckled
- Pattern Date or Last Revision Known: August 7, 2019
Please use the pattern for details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here. This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial, and the information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.
Absolute beginners in knitting are the Fade Out Knit Scarf. A tutorial is available to help you as well.
- Popular post