This is an absolute beginner-level textured scarf by Julie Farmer. Easy 4-row repeating throughout the scarf. Two sizes are available. This is the Knit Heartwarming Beginner Scarf pattern.
I have taken this design and made a beginner-level tutorial that is slow and detailed to show you how to knit from the very beginning. Use the video chapters in the tutorial to speed ahead if you don’t need refreshers on certain elements.
- Project Size: Two Sizes, 4″ x 55″ or 8″ x 80″ long. The yarn quantities changes between the two sizes.
- Gauge: 16 sts and 22 rows.
- Designer: Julie Farmer. Adapted by Yarnspirations as this was an original Red Heart Pattern.
- Stitch Multiple is 4 sts.
- Needle Size on Pattern: 5.5 mm / US 9
- Yarn In Pattern: Red Heart Super Saver O’Go
- Pattern Date or Last Revision Known: July 29, 2021
Please use the pattern for details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here. This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial, and the information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.
- Find Weather Temperatures for Crochet Blankets
- Crochet Archways Throw Pattern
- Red Heart Sashay Frilly Scarf Pattern
- 74 Finger Knitting Patterns
- Loom Knitting Christmas Stocking with Tutorial
- Easy Textured Knit Dishcloth Pattern with Tutorial
More Knitting Patterns
- Popular post