The Knit Fade Out Scarf is designed for beginners. It’s a tube scarf using just one stitch, the knit stitch with colour fading transition of the brand new Caron Colorama Halo yarn.
Being new to knitting, the colour changing keeps me emotionally in balance with this as I want to see how the yarn goes from the o’go to the scarf itself. It’s so seamless in appearance that I cannot tell where the colours start changing. It’s like magic or something.
The video is designed for absolute beginners as well. Slow demonstration of the skills it takes to make this. At the time of doing this video, I’m still learning myself. So I cannot rush the process and skip those nifty little memory tips.
- PATTERN DETAILS Project Size: 6″ wide x 78″ excluding tassels
- Pattern Gauge: 15 sts and 20 rows in the Stocking Stitch
- Designer: Yarnspirations Design Team. Stitch Multiple is not applicable. Needle Size on Pattern: 6 mm / US 10 Circular 16″ knitting needles.
- Yarn In Pattern: Caron Colorama Halo. The actual sample is Bluestone Frost. Mikey’s sample he has is Vanilla Frost.
- For Teaching Purposes: I am showing the same yarn and needles. Please use the pattern for specific details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here.
- PATTERN DATE OF DOWNLOAD PDF March 28, 2022 This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial and the information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.
This is a tutorial and basic pattern for beginner knitters too. Give it a try.
More Knit Scarves
- Popular post