Crochet Bat Dishcloth
Many people like to decorate their homes for Halloween. This includes place holders, kitchen decor and more. While some people use their dishcloths, others like to crochet ornamental dishcloths. So whether you are a user or an ornamenter in your decor, this Crochet Bat is pretty easy to do.
The pattern is quick and easy to follow. I used this bat on a large square for the center of a square just for kicks. I didn’t put the face on but it’s neat how you can take examples of a project and apply it elsewhere.
You can find out more about the Spotlight Square for the free pattern. The tutorial has been done for the square. I’ve not filmed the bat at this time.
- Crochet School Spirit Throw Pattern
- Crochet Beginner’s Parquet Blanket Pattern
- Holidays Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Oak Leaf Garland Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Diamond Wave Afghan + Tutorial