Crochet Beginner’s Parquet Blanket
For beginners of crochet, you can try this Crochet Parquet Afghan. The afghan is made up of squares consisting of stripes. So if you look at the blanket you will see a sample of the square. It has 3 white stripes and 2 red stripes.
So you will complete each square and then attach them together with a whip stitch.
Due to the squares, it allows new crocheters to try something and have success.
- Crochet Along Spring Fling Pillow Pattern
- Crochet Gingham Picnic Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Hanging Pot Cozy + Tutorial
- Crochet Flora Afghan Stitch Along Pattern
- Crochet Plaid Christmas Blanket Pattern
Comments on “Crochet Beginner’s Parquet Blanket Pattern”
No Blue Button
Comments are closed.