Crochet Caribou Corners to Corner (C2C) Pictorial Squares for Afghans
Crochet this cute Caribou C2C Square to compliment your C2C Afghan.
This square compliments the sizing of the others in our collection. This was provided by Jane, on our current crocheters on board the Alaskan Crochet Cruise.
Yarn & Hook Suggestion
- For charity work use only 100% Acrylic Yarn.
- Suggestions such as Caron One Pound, Caron Simply Soft, Bernat Super Value and etc.
- 5.5 mm or I Hook.
- For Crochet Cruisers only, please follow our suggested yarn and hook size so you match each other on the cruise.
C2C Square Sizes
- 26 boxes wide by 26 boxes high.
- 20.5″ x 20.5″ without border
- With optional 2 rounds of border, squares are 22″ x 22″
How to follow the graphs. Use this lesson to learn how to follow and change colours. For more C2C Pictorial Graph Patterns, check out Repeat Crafter Me C2C Patterns as she has many designs.
For those attending the Crochet Cruises, please only use our designs as they are 26 boxes x 26 boxes using an 5.5 mm or I Crochet Hook. The cruisers will be exchanging with each other and sizes must be close to each other.
For the Crochet Cruisers, we are asking you put a border on each of your squares, we have 2 rounds to be added using only white. Be sure it’s white, not off-white, vintage white… just straight up white.
Using White Yarn only.
- Fasten on to any corner of your C2C Square. Ch 1, sc in same sp as join. Ch 2, sc in same space as join. Ch 2, * sc in space between the 2 groups of 3 double crochets. Ch 2. Repeat * Across to next corner. In corners, sc, ch 2, sc. Begin next side, ch 2, sc in between next space between 2 groups of dc. Complete the round in the same manner. Sl st to beg sc.
- Sl st to next ch-2 space. Ch 3 (counts as dc) 4 dc in same ch-2 space. Place 3 dc in each ch-2 space to next corner. In corners, place 5 dc. Continue around in same manner. Sl st to top of beg ch-3. Fasten off and weave in ends.
Comments on “Crochet C2C Caribou Square”
No Blue Button
No blue button ??♀️
For the caribou? What is the black and ivory circle in between the eyes supposed to be. I think the black circle on the bottom is the nose, if so I’m confused what the one above is supposed to be?
Comments are closed.