Crochet Cozy Trimmed Slippers
The Crochet Cozy Trimmed Slippers is an easy-level crochet project to work on.
The pattern starts off at the toe and has 3 sizes listed in the pattern. These are in women’s sizes. If the slippers aren’t big enough, you can always make it longer when doing the in-step section of making it bigger than 10″ for the largest size.
- For sizes 10/11. When doing the instep area between the toe section and heel. Go back and forth on the rows until the measurement is 11″ from the beg of the toe. Then begin heel.
- For sizes 12/13. When doing the instep area between the toe section and heel. Go back and forth on the rows until the measurement is 12″ from the beg of the toe. Then begin heel.
The pom-pom, of course, is optional. I have provided an additional tutorial for using a Pom Pom maker. You may want to tie on the Pom Pom instead of securing it with a knot. If you need to wash these, you will want to remove the pom-pom. If you do a bow-tie knot on the inside, you can undo the bow and release the pom-pom.
- 11 Crochet Happy Feet Patterns
- Crochet Slippers for Beginners Pattern
- Crochet Little Trapper Hat Pattern
- 7 Popular Baby Blanket Patterns
- Crochet Sweet Pink Baby Blanket Pattern