The Crochet Easy to Wear Cardigan is an easy-to-crochet-and-wear crochet pattern. If you gauge this project, you may be able to make your combination of yarn by marling the yarn together. This will allow you to do cool things with items like Caron Cakes and yarn in that category.
This is sized for adults from Small to 3XL. The bust sizes are given in the pattern. It uses extended single crochet, and I have provided a stitch tutorial for how that stitch is completed when asked in the pattern itself.
I will show you how to make a gauge to test it against the pattern. Put two yarns together in this case, try the recommended hook, and see what the gauge will be. The second video tutorial has how I marl yarn together without having to buy special yarn.
- Project Size: Adults Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, 2 Extra Large and 3 Extra Large
- Gauge: 7 extended single crochet and 8 rows = 4" square.
- Designer: Tammy Hildebrand
- Hook Size on Pattern: 8 mm / L/11
- Yarn In Pattern: Red Heart Roll With It Tweed
- Pattern Date or Last Revision Known: August 2019
Please use the pattern for specific details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here. This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial and the information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.
- Crochet Children's Hoodie Pattern
- Crochet Easy To Do Color Weave Wrap
- Travel with The Boys Information
- 31 Crochet and Knit Crop Tops
Not at this time.