Crochet Easy Vee-Sy Blanket
The Crochet Easy Vee-sy Blanket is a super quick project. This is a beginner level project for those to try crochet for the first time. It uses 4 balls of Bernat Home Bundle Yarn.
The Vee part is just the stitch of (1 dc. Ch 1. 1 dc) in the stitch to form the V.
More Ideas to Enjoy
- How to Insert Eyelets into a Crochet Project + Tutorial
- How to Add Fleece to Crochet Blankets + Video Tutorial + Pictorial Tutorial
- Corner to Corner using Bernat Home Bundle
- Crochet Ridge Stitch Pouf
- Crochet Full Circle Pillows + Tutorial
- 11 Caron Baby Cakes Project Ideas
Comments on “Crochet Easy Vee-sy Blanket Pattern”
No blue button
This sounds like a wonderful way to crochet Thank you
This sounds wonderful Thank you
Thank you for sharing! I’ve never worked with this yarn yet and my niece chose this yarn in her favorite colors for Auntie (me) to crochet or knit her a blankie… I will be using this pattern! it looks lovely! Keep up the great work! I love watching your tutorials and lives on facebook!!
Comments are closed.