Reading Time: < 1 minute
Crochet Easy Vee-Sy Blanket
The Crochet Easy Vee-sy Blanket is a super quick project. This is a beginner level project for those to try crochet for the first time. It uses 4 balls of Bernat Home Bundle Yarn.
The Vee part is just the stitch of (1 dc. Ch 1. 1 dc) in the stitch to form the V.
More Ideas to Enjoy
- How to Insert Eyelets into a Crochet Project + Tutorial
- How to Add Fleece to Crochet Blankets + Video Tutorial + Pictorial Tutorial
- Corner to Corner using Bernat Home Bundle
- Crochet Ridge Stitch Pouf
- Crochet Full Circle Pillows + Tutorial
- 11 Caron Baby Cakes Project Ideas