Crochet Fall Apple Wreath
The Crochet Fall Apple Wreath pattern is so cool. I just adore this wreath. I have sentimental feelings when it comes to apples.
I used to be a transport driver shipping apples from Oregon and Washington State back to Ontario. This reminds me of the treks across the country. Apples also remind me of the image of bringing an apple for the teacher.
The wreath is made up of 11 apples. The apples the same pattern but how you stuff and shape them can change their shape slightly. On the pattern, your case sees they are mounted to a yarn wrapped flat ring. They are permanently hot glued to the wring.
If you are looking to freshen up your autumn decor, this could be it!
More Pattern Ideas
- Easter Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Joyous Throw Pattern
- Crochet Simple Texture Afghan Pattern
- Crochet C2C Bias Scarf + Tutorial
- Crochet C2C Daisy Baby Blanket Pattern + Grapghan Tutorial
Discover More Wreaths