Try this Crochet Afghan
If those pesky train like lines in afghans drive you crazy, the Simple Texture Afghan may be the afghan of your dreams. I believe it's using the stitching technique called the Crinkle Stitch. It's alternating two stitches to prevent the typical look of an afghan. It's easy to follow. So easy, it will take you a couple minutes to master and you will be your own expert.
This is the Simple Texture Crochet Blanket.
- Crochet Celebration or Happy Birthday Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Quick & Easy Afghan + Tutorial
- Crochet Study of Transitions Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Crossing Paths Super Scarf + Tutorial
- Crochet Vintage Sunflower Throw Pattern
The original pattern calls for 12 Skeins of Caron United Yarn. In the video I used Bernat Super Value Yarn, if you are substituting for Super Value for this exact pattern, you will only need 7 balls.