Crochet Crossing Paths Scarf
Introducing the Crochet Crossing Paths Super Scarf by Yarnspirations. It’s a playful and long scarf.
This scarf has three dimensions crisscrossing effect with double crochet. I really enjoy crisscrossing stitching myself. It’s not as hard as one may think.
The scarf is worked in the width and you will continue to grow this crochet scarf until you get the length that you prefer. You can add the fringe if you prefer it.
In the pattern, a diagram is available to help you to understand this stitch.
- 6 Crochet Christmas Tree Inspired Patterns
- Crochet Wedding Umbrella Pattern
- Crochet Patchwork Scarf Pattern
- Crochet Chevron Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Gentle Waves Blanket Pattern
Included in the video below are ways to wear this scarf.