Crochet Generous Scarf
The Crochet Generous Scarf is actually a half double crochet lattice diamond stitch. It’s an easy repeating stitch and is 66″ long by 20″ wide.
It’s using a brand new yarn called Bernat Wavelength. The colours changing are what is coming out of the ball. The yarn is marled and really beautiful tones of yarn within.
More Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Motif Sampler Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Enchanted Sweater Pattern
- Crochet Mum and Me Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Colour Lovers Afghan + Tutorial
- Crochet Diamond Lattice Lace Wrap Pattern
- 542 Crochet Garment Patterns
- Crochet Hug Poncho + Tutorial