I wanted to design a scarf specifically for the Prince Edward Island Fibre Festival, where I am taking workshops to learn to knit. This is my Prince Edward Island Scarf Pattern.
I don't design with high-end yarn very often or use it to be honest. I had some yarn in my collection from Yarn Less Travelled from Arizona USA and Hedgehog Yarns from Ireland on-hand. I developed a 4 row repeat to make this scarf so I would have it done on time.
The free download has a crochet diagram and also extra tips I did for consideration for the fringe.
- Project Size: 59.5" long x 9" wide.
- Gauge: Varies, see download.
- Designer: Michael Sellick, Mikey
- Stitch Multiple is 6 chs + 2.
- Hook Size on Pattern: 3.5 mm / E/4
- Yarn In Pattern: Yarn Less Travelled and Hedgehog Yarns
- Pattern Date or Last Revision Known: September 19, 2022
Please use the pattern for details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here. This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial, and the information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.
- Page 3 of 4: Crochet Snowflake Table Runner
- Mikey and Diva Dan's Knit Sweaters
- Crochet Puffy Stitch Blanket Pattern
Not filmed at this time. I'm not sure it needs to be. Leave me a comment below if you feel there should be.