During the Michaels reveal, I was wearing a Crochet Long Stripes Scarf during the presentation. This was the beautifully weighted scarf. Using Caron X Pantone yarn. I loved the vibrant nature of this scarf. It was great to wear, too.
You will see the model in the free pattern. They are highlighting how long it is. I would wear it as you see in this photo here instead.
The scarf is just half double crochet in the back loops only. Using the remaining yarn, you can create the fringe if you like.
More Pattern Ideas
- Tops Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Infinity Cowl + Tutorial
- Crochet Boxy Garment Pattern
- Crochet Lacy Cluster Cowl
- Crochet Asymmetrical Cape-Cho Pattern