This quick and easy crochet afghan is deceptively easy. Don’t tell your friends how easy it really is though. It will allow you to have your cake and eat it too!
The middle of the afghan has deep ridges and reminds me of a sand bar in the great lakes. Using Bernat Chunky Yarn and a Size N or 10 mm crochet hook, this will go really quickly and you should be able to finish it in no time.
Don’t be like me and get this yarn line confused with Bernat Softee Chunky Yarn. It’s not the same yarn as the Bernat Chunky is provided in large balls. I have provided the yarn details in the Yarn Details button above.
Crochet Diagram. Click the pic to download the picture or to print it.
- Crochet Woodland Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Do the Twist Hat Pattern
- Crochet Big Plaid Blanket Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Celtic Lace Study of Texture Afghan
- Crochet Flora Afghan Stitch Along Pattern
Videos Tutorial Below