The Crochet Gingerbread Blanket pattern by Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me is divine.
The blanket starts off as a circle and then transitions to a square. The face sits within the round section to keep the face nice and clean.
It’s simple and adorable. Would make for a great decor item, year after year. Some extra photos have been provided to see the stitchwork up close.
- Crochet C2C Gingerbread House Pattern
- Crochet Adult and Child Bun Hats Pattern
- Crochet C2C Santa Square Pattern
- Crochet Christmas Blanket Stitch Along
- Crochet Herringbone Stitch Chevron Cowl
Not at this time.