Crochet Spinning Wheels Blanket
My favourite stitch of all is the Catherine Wheel Stitch and this Crochet Spinning Wheels Blanket has it.
I completed this stitch when I was 15 years old as my second afghan that I completed in my life. Today, 30+ years later, it's still my favourite and the Bernat Blanket yarn makes this stitch incredible.
Stitch multiple is is 8 + 1.
You can see what this stitch looks like in other colours of Bernat Blanket below
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Baby Booties Moccasins Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Shower Flowers Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Zippy the Sea Turtle Pattern
- Crochet Ridge Stitch Pouf Pattern
- 8 Crochet Dream Big Baby Patterns
The tutorial is showing the Big Wheel Stitch but the stitch counts and instructions are exactly the same.