Star Cluster Stitch
The Star Cluster Stitch is a variation of the famous Crochet Star Stitch. Its variation is in the single crochet rows that are between the clusters.
I recently discovered this stitch in a new pattern found on Yarnspirations called the 5 Star Beanie. It’s an amazing pattern and has a really nice stylish look to it. I love how this stitch adds bulky properties to the hat to make it even warmer.
I will provide the tutorials for the 5 Star Beanie Hat with this article. If you would like the pattern, please click on the hat picture and it will send you directly there.
Don’t let this pattern intimidate you. Once you get the flow of the hook, the rest comes naturally!
- Crochet Valentine’s Throw Pattern
- Crochet Tunic Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Pipsqueak Star Afghan + Tutorial
- Crochet Timeless Memories Blanket Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Rainbow Brim Beanie Hat Pattern